The resources below are of special interest to officers of AEJMC divisions and interest groups.
- How to Chip — Information to help you with programming for the AEJMC Conference during the Winter Meeting.
- Joint session proposals — About joint session proposal information for the AEJMC Conference. Due Nov. 1, each year.
- Council of Divisions Policies and Procedures — Information about “chips” and conference programming.
- Council of Divisions’ Best Practices — Ways to Improve Your Division / Interest Group.
- AEJMC Council of Divisions Assessment Process and Schedule
- Annual report format (adapted April 2004). Due to Central Office June 15.
- Top Tips for Writing Your Annual Report
- AEJMC Interest Group Guidelines –Information about Interest Group [IG] terms, renewal process, and creation.
- Elected Committee Duties — Duties and Responsibilities of AEJMC Research Committee Members.