AEJMC Elected Standing Committee on Teaching
About the Standing Committee on Teaching
According to the AEJMC Bylaws, the Teaching Committee shall be concerned with:
- Standards of academic and professional preparation for teachers in the field.
- Standards of appointment, tenure, promotion, compensation, research and retirement for teachers.
- Minimum standards of equipment and facilities for instruction and research.
- Standards of faculty-administration relationships.
The committee shall represent the association in matters of accreditation. AEJMC representatives to ACEJMC are elected from, and by, the current members of the Teaching Standards Committee.
- Teaching Standards Committee Mission Statement (under construction)
- Teaching Standards Committee Criteria and Goals (under construction)